Regional Aircraft Sales Specialist
5280 Aviation is expanding and actively looking for a driven sales professional.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and uncover aircraft sales and acquisition opportunities through phone calls, emails & face-to-face meetings.
- Manage prospect communication and sales pipeline in the 5280 Aviation’s client relationship management (CRM) system.
- Develop and maintain relationships with owners, corporate flight departments and assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other aircraft sales organizations.
- Articulate sales progress and obstacles during weekly meetings with owners.
- Meet daily and weekly objectives and achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and networking events.
- Develop and provide market research data to prospects.
- Follow up and follow through with leads and walk client through sales process.
The most important qualification 5280 Aviation is looking for is an understanding of the sales process. Candidate must be able to follow through with leads from researching and prospecting to closing and delivery. Candidate MUST possess basic aviation knowledge. However, 5280 Aviation will invest through training and mentorship to bring the selected candidate up to speed on aircraft sales industry specifics.
- Previous aircraft, charter sales or real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Aviation, or Marketing
- 5 years cumulative sales and/or customer service experience
- Private Pilot’s Licence
Successful Candidate Traits
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven to succeed
- Quick learner, independent and self sufficient
- Willingness to constantly improve
- Ability to recover quickly from setbacks and learn from mistakes
- Fearlessness and tenacity
About 5280 Aviation Aircraft Sales
5280 Aviation is Denver, Colorado based and specializes in private aircraft and private jet sales. Additionally 5280 Aviation is a provider of a diverse number of services for general aviation and government agencies. We utilize targeted marketing, sales analytical data and our extensive network to get aircraft sold quickly and uncover new opportunities. Visit http://www.aircraft-sales.com for additional details.
Commission based pay structure during 6 month probationary period.
Base + commission structure after proven performance.